Leading Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe™).
Framework Projects will deliver the Leading Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe™) Course over a period of two (2) days between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Cost US $950
Professional Development Units (PDUs)
Lunch and Coffee Break
Learning Objectives .
- During this two-day course, attendees will gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps. They will discuss the five competencies needed to become a Lean Enterprise. They will also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events, and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
- Attendees will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset, why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation. They’ll also learn how to build and support Agile teams and programs, empower a Lean Portfolio, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinate large solutions. They will develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide—and empower their enterprises to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when they become a SAFe® 4 Agilist (SA).
- Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SAFe) Learner
Upon completion of the course, participants will be equipped to apply for and sit the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe™) certification examination (details of which are provided below). Participants who are successful in the examination will earn the title, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe™) Certified.
Andrea Grant, President & Founder, Framework Projects
SPC, PMP, ACP, RMP, PBA, ITIL
15 Years of Project Management Experience
There is no formal prerequisite for this course.
WHY LEARN SCRUM?.
Scrum is the most popular Agile framework. It is an adaptive, iterative, fast, flexible, and effective methodology designed to deliver significant value quickly throughout a project. Scrum ensures transparency in communication and creates an environment of collective accountability and continuous progress
- Do you have a large number of projects to execute in a very short amount of time?
- Do you sometimes meet issues throughout your projects which you just can’t seem to resolve?
- Have you had projects which you just can’t seem to find a Project Management model to fit?
- Does your organization have a high degree of change? Then the Scrum methodology is just what you need to help you.