The Scrum Developer Certified (SDCTM) Course .
Scrum Developer Certified (SDCTM) is an entry-level certification for Scrum Team members and those
who interact with any Scrum Team. The objective of this certification is to ensure that Scrum Team
members know enough about Scrum to effectively contribute to a Scrum project.
Framework Projects will deliver the Scrum Developer Certified (SDCTM) Course over a period of two (2) days between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. at a cost of USD950.
Learning Objectives & Benefits .
- To ensure that students understand the basics of Scrum
- To enable Scrum Team members to effectively contribute to a Scrum project.
- To enable Scrum Team members to apply Scrum effectively in Scrum/Agile projects.
- High quality hands-on training using role-plays and case-studies.
- Course fee includes certification exam fee.
- Complimentary copy of the SBOKTM Guide.
- Free Lifetime Primary Membership.
- One year Advanced Membership worth $120.
- PMI approved PDUs.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be equipped to apply for and sit the Scrum Developer Certified (SDCTM) certification examination (details of which are provided below). Participants who are successful in the examination will earn the title, Scrum Developer Certified (SDCTM).
This is highly recommended for everyone in a company who works in a Scrum Team or anyone who
interacts with any Scrum Team. This will also be very useful for those who are interested in
understanding the basics of Scrum and how this method could be used effectively.
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, it is preferable to complete the Scrum
Fundamental Certified (SFCTM) certification before applying for the Scrum Developer certification. It is
also highly recommended to take free SFCTM course offered by Framework Projects
WHY LEARN SCRUM?.
Scrum is the most popular Agile framework. It is an adaptive, iterative, fast, flexible, and effective methodology designed to deliver significant value quickly throughout a project. Scrum ensures transparency in communication and creates an environment of collective accountability and continuous progress
- Do you have a large number of projects to execute in a very short amount of time?
- Do you sometimes meet issues throughout your projects which you just can’t seem to resolve?
- Have you had projects which you just can’t seem to find a Project Management model to fit?
- Does your organization have a high degree of change? Then the Scrum methodology is just what you need to help you.