The Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) Course .
Framework Projects will deliver the Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) Course over a period of two (2) days between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. at a cost of
There is a 30% discount USD650 for the month of March.
Professional Development Units (PDUs)
Lunch and Coffee Break
Learning Objectives .
- Become familiar with the concepts, advantages and challenges of the Scrum methodology.
- Be equipped with knowledge needed to be the Scrum Master or Developer within their organizations and help their organizations adopt the Scrum methodology
- Be armed with the proper tools to address, resolve and take the lead on Scrum issues in their organizations
- Gain knowledge to be able to identify and anticipate issues related to the practical implementation of Scrum
- Experience executing a Scrum project through simulated case studies
- Develop an understanding of all the roles in Scrum
Upon completion of the course, participants will be equipped to apply for and sit the Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) certification examination (details of which are provided below). Participants who are successful in the examination will earn the title, Scrum Master Certified (SMC™).
This certification is appropriate for anyone who is interested in working as a Scrum Master or for someone who is already a Scrum master in an organization. Scrum Master is an important role in any Scrum team and need not be a technology expert to be effective. Moreover, although Scrum is popular in the IT industry, it can be used effectively across different industries. The SBOK Guide, on which the SMC course is based on, can be used as an effective guide for implementation.
There is no formal prerequisite for this course.
WHY LEARN SCRUM?.
Scrum is the most popular Agile framework. It is an adaptive, iterative, fast, flexible, and effective methodology designed to deliver significant value quickly throughout a project. Scrum ensures transparency in communication and creates an environment of collective accountability and continuous progress
- Do you have a large number of projects to execute in a very short amount of time?
- Do you sometimes meet issues throughout your projects which you just can’t seem to resolve?
- Have you had projects which you just can’t seem to find a Project Management model to fit?
- Does your organization have a high degree of change? Then the Scrum methodology is just what you need to help you.