The ScrumStudy Agile Master Certified
(SAMC™) Course .
Rapid changes in technology, demands from the market, and expectations from customers have paved the way for
the conceptualization and implementation of Agile methods and values in many organizations. Agile relies on
adaptive planning and iterative development and delivery. It focuses primarily on the value of people in getting
work done effectively. (AEC™) Certified Professionals appreciate the concepts of Agile development and have the
ability to compare and choose the Agile methodology appropriate for any given situation.
Framework Projects will deliver the Scrum Developer Certified (SDCTM) Course over a period of two (2) days between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. at a cost of USD950.
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification.
However, a SDC™ or SMC™ certified professional will be able
to easily understand the concepts required for the
certification exam. Alternatively, you can attend a 3-day
AEC™ classroom training provided by us and gain the
knowledge required to implement Agile methodologies and
deal with issues in your organization.n.
Learning Objectives & Takeaways .
What participants will learn:
- Participants will become familiar with the concepts and practices of Agile Project Management.
- Participants will be equipped with knowledge and understanding of popular Agile methodologies.
- Participants will be equipped to compare and choose the methodologies or parts of methodologies that would
be most relevant to their situation..
- Participants will be armed with the requisite tools to address and lead the resolution of Agile issues in their
- Participants will be Agile Expert Certified and will also be prepared to pass the PMI-ACP exam.
- SBOK™ (SCRUM Body of Knowledge)
- Student course workbook
- Case study booklet
- Scrum in a page
- Planning Cards
- Agile Expert Certified physical certificate
- 24 PMI®PDUs
WHY LEARN SCRUM?.
Scrum is the most popular Agile framework. It is an adaptive, iterative, fast, flexible, and effective methodology designed to deliver significant value quickly throughout a project. Scrum ensures transparency in communication and creates an environment of collective accountability and continuous progress
- Do you have a large number of projects to execute in a very short amount of time?
- Do you sometimes meet issues throughout your projects which you just can’t seem to resolve?
- Have you had projects which you just can’t seem to find a Project Management model to fit?
- Does your organization have a high degree of change? Then the Scrum methodology is just what you need to help you.